Although we occasionally accept last-minute booking, next-day reservations are generally required for guaranteed spots on our cars. It helps us determine the number of drivers we need each day to ensure all of our guests remain happy and their trip manageable. Here are the steps.
1. Touch us through email/phone by using contact form, WhatsApp, or even direct phone call.
2. The reservation team will answer you shortly either by email or WhatsApp.
3. If you need help on arranging which attractions to visit, our driver will contact and personally discuss the route with you.
4. If you already have your own itinerary, our driver may revise your plan due to net estimated time on the road and current weather condition, and will discuss the alternative plan with you.
5. Show up at the agreed time and pay the fee upfront in Indonesian Rupiah. This includes unlimited fuel, driver service, hotel pick-up/drop-off in popular areas and tourist tax. Anything other than that (lunch, parking fee, entrance fee) is subject for guests to cover by themselves.
6. If you need to extend the 10-hour duration, the price is USD 5 per hour.
7. If you start/finish your journey outside popular tourist areas (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor and Ngurah Rai Airport) you will be charged USD 10 to cover up additional costs that our driver incur for taking extra time to go/back home.